COLOCATION & DISASTER RECOVERY FACILITY
TDC design features provide an efficient and scalable architecture for customers to manage their growth.
Approximately 28,000 square feet.
3rd Quarter, 2008.
Raised Floor Area:
Raised floor area is 17,200 usable square feet.
Typical structural capacity of 1,250 pounds per square foot.
24x7x365, yes literally.
- Security System, state-of-the-art system-
- Video surveillance at all building entrances
- Shipping and receiving dock with remote monitored gate and secured storage
- Private parking area for all employees and customers
- Monitored visitor parking
- Carriers currently installed-
- 360 Networks
- South Central
- Level(3) Communications
- Integra Telecom
- Utility – City Power.
- Most Economical Power in the region.
- 25MW primary substation.
- 15MW secondary substation.
- Total power plant 4MW.
Fuel storage for minimum 48-hr run time.
Currently, 6,000+ gallons on site.
Three (3) 2MW Caterpillar generators and eight (8) 750KVA Liebert UPS units.
Entire generator plant designed at N+1 redundancy.
VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm) above and below floor.
Double interlock pre-action throughout.
DX30 ton computer room air conditioner units.
N+1 redundancy on all systems.
Typically finished 10 feet from raised floor.
Secure enclosed loading area.